Chief Financial Officer
- Highly motivated investment banker with 20 years experience in corporate finance and business management in USA, Japan, Korea, China and Vietnam. Entrepreneurial passion with strong leadership and client development skills.
- Co-founded and has been serving as CFO of the Redsun Capital Group since 2015.
- Served for 6 years as Corporate Finance Director at VinaCapital Corporate Finance Group and at VinaSecurities in charge of Financial Institutions, Real Estate and Industrial Groups. Led the FIG team and worked together with Macquarie, our global strategic partner to complete this first ever 3 domestic banks M&A consolidation in Vietnam in early 2012.
- Managed the P/L of a $1.5 billion IBM business segment. Served in increasing executive management positions for top global organizations including IBM, Hitachi, Samsung and Chevron USA.
- Co-founded and served as COO of Golinq.com and Everyone.net, the online e-commerce start-ups.
- Investment Fund Management License by the Vietnam State Securities Commission.
- MS in Chemical Engineering from University of Utah and MBA from Haas Business School, University of California at Berkeley.